Have you ever just wanted to stomp you feet and have a temper tantrum and yell, “I don’t wanna!”??? I am totally feeling that way right now. But I’m a grown up and can’t have the two year old temper tantrum that I long for, so I’m going to try and do something more constructive with my time and make a list of the things that I really do want to do today…
- I want to fall asleep quickly
- I want to make time to read a good book
- I want to work on my current needlepoint project – isn’t it a great feeling to watch something you are creating take shape?
- I want to keep forging forward toward my fresh start
- I want to help those that I love most
- I want to snuggle with my furry little monster while I still can
I hope to accomplish all of these things, along with a bunch of other stuff that I don’t really want to do tomorrow. Oh what a Monday it will be…