I have been nominated by a fellow Disney enthusiast and awesome blogger for the Liebster awards! This is my first time being nominated and I’m really flattered that The Disney Diva chose my blog to honor! The rules and my nominations are as follows…
1.) The nominated blogger must link back to the person who nominated them.
2.) The nominees must answer the 11 questions given to them by the person who nominated them.
3.) Those nominated must choose 11 of their favorite bloggers who have less than 200 followers to answer their own set of questions. When you are nominated. You can not nominate the person who nominated you.
The Disney Diva’s Questions:
1. Who or what inspired your blog? – I was looking for a way to channel some of my free time, creative energy and maybe create a source of income to supplement my shopping habit.
2. Most useless sidekick in a movie and why? – Mini Me from Austin Powers, because the entire series of movies was pretty useless.
3. If you had to choose, would you rather have dinner with The Hulk or go to a dance with The Thing? – I’m not sure how to answer this question, because if The Hulk were in his Bruce Banner form, I’d choose dinner, but if he were all Hulked out, I’d have to go dancing with The Thing.
4. Which Pokemon would you want by your side? – I don’t know diddly squat about Pokemon.
5. Who woud win in this fight, Link or Batman? – Who is Link? The character from Legend of Zelda? If so, then Batman, hands down.
6. Favorite non-princess Disney movie (animated or live)? – Modern: Lilo and Stitch, Classic: Swiss Family Robinson
7. At the end of Inception, did the totem stop spinning? – I’ve never seen the movie.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve? – Fake. Anything fake. fake people, fake flavors, artificial anything and everything.
9. What is your favorite quote? – It’s a toss up… Either “All dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney or “Yippee-ki-yay Mother F@#$er.” John McClane Die Hard.
10. Name one famous person (dead or alive) that you would want to have a drink with. – Roger Maris
11. Dessert before dinner? Heck yes! What dessert are we having? – Cheesecake or fresh fruit. Actually both.
1. What is your favorite book? – Yes, you have to pick just one.
2. What is you dream vacation? (Destination, length of stay, type of travel)
3. What is your favorite food?
4. Who taught you to cook, craft, love Disney?
5. Yankees or Red Sox?
6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
7. If you could live 1 day as any person (living or dead), who would it be and what day would you choose?
8. Do you believe in Happily Ever After?
9. Sky diving or Scuba diving?
10. Sunrise or Sunset?
11. What was the last concert, play, museum, show or amusement park you visited?